Safety Precautions to Regathering - Updated June 19th
We have successfully re-opened our church to on-campus services. We are now moving to PHASE 3 of our re-opening plan. We will continue to practice safe, sanitized, and social distance procedures to help minimize the risk; but, we will be relaxing some of the stricter measures as we follow the guidance from our state. The following are revised guidelines that we will follow in Phase 3.
We encourage any that are in a high risk category that do not feel safe to be around others to stay home and watch the livestream service.
Please do not feel any pressure to attend in person if you are not ready. We love you and realize that it is a personal decision of each family.
Phase Three - Reopening
- On-Campus Services are available Sunday morning and evening as well as Wednesday Night Bible Study
- Temperatures will be checked for anyone entering the building, and any person with a temperature over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed in the building.
- Face masks will not be mandatory, BUT they are highly recommended especially if you desire to fellowship with others closer than social distance recommendations. You may bring your own (recommended) or we will have some disposable masks on hand.
- We will have disposable gloves available, but they are not mandatory for everyone to wear them.
- We will still be staggering seating to keep social distance - you will be allowed to sit as a family or the group you came with.
- We will allow for minimal fellowship - but ask that you refrain from shaking hands, hugging, or other touch. We have an obligation to look out for the best for each other. We are highly recommending the use of face masks if you are not maintaining social distance.
- We discourage the use of the church hymnals and pew bibles - the words will be on the screen.
- We will not be passing an offering plate - we encourage you to use electronic giving via our website or there will be a collection box at the back of the auditorium.
- Discipleland for children is available on Sunday morning at 10:30am at the same time as our adult/teen worship service. The room will be sanitized before and after. We will minimize contact between children as well as space the chairs. The teacher will be wearing a clear face shield so the children can see her face yet will provide an additional measure of protection.
- Only the main floor bathroom will be available and it will be limited to one person (family unit) at a time. A bathroom attendant will sanitize the bathroom between each usage.
- We will have our nursery available on an as needed basis. If you have nursery age children, we would love to minister to your needs - please call or message me so we can make arrangements for our ladies to be prepared to care for them.
We are excited about the growth we have seen in the past two months. We are still focused on taking care to provide a safe, sanitized, and social distanced environment. We are praying about adding small group Bible studies in November.
If you have any special needs, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Pastor Ed Demirgian